Thursday, March 22, 2007

What is Buggin me?

What is Buggin me?

This dang bronchitis is what is bugging me. After 10 days of needing an Excel spreadsheet to keep track of the medications, I have it even worse now. I feel like I've been hit by a train!

Did anyone get the number of the truck that hit me?

I went to the Dr today and got another Pharmacy To Go list. I should ask the Pharmacy if they offer Frequent Shopper Cards.

I usually push through all illness, as Mamma always said, "I ain't got time for the pain." I guess this pain is making me MAKE time for it.

I felt so bad today I just wanted my MOMMY. Ever feel that way? You just want to be covered up, petted and pampered.

I came home from the Dr and my lil mommy was waiting to take care of me. Jordan made me soup, got me my blankie and put me to the sofa for sleep. She kept the house dark and quiet and was right there for me if I needed anything.

I think I must have done something right afterall for her to be so sweet when I needed it the most.

Now, I'm off to bed again.

2 comments:

kmmiller said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. The Bronchy stuff is yucky!!!!! Feel better soon.

FlipFlop Mom said...

Oh I love your blog!! Sorry your feeling icky though.. :(