Sunday, April 1, 2007

Hanging out with Emily Falconbridge



I had the priviledge of getting to hang out and take a class from the great Emily Falconbridge at my FAV LSS, Ruban Rouge!

(for those that don't know about Ruban Rouge it is the BEST LSS around)

We did a 12 month album and painted all the pages. Emily taught us her techniques for painting and turned us loose with paint and brushes. It was fun, and the best part was getting to hang out with my scrap-pal Gina! She is so super talented and I just love her to death. We were too busy painting to get to chat it up like we usually do, so we'll have to make another get together to catch up. LOL

I painted my pages and have them in the album and will make it a 2008 Year in Review album or perhaps do a 2007 Year in Review for the end of this year. Not sure, just know that it is cool and it was great getting to meet Emily. She is really a fun lady, and as Gina says... her style is very organic. Love that Freestyle!

No comments: