Friday, August 3, 2007

A few layouts...

The sun hasn't peeked from behind the rain clouds here for awhile so I had been stacking up the layouts waiting for a bright day to snap some photos of them for the gallery. I gave up and went ahead and got some shots inside.





This is a fun layout that I did using Karen Foster Designs "Father" line. I saw a darling layout in a magazine that cut blocks of paper and had to try this. Journaling reads: Your love for Jacob shines in all that you do!



I really love this one! This is with Jake and Uncle Terry.. aka Bubba Terry. Pattern Paper is Basic Grey, ribbon is from Tie One On Ribbon club, little frame near the bottom is a frame stamp from BAM POP and I used watercolor pencils to add color.


Why ask Why? - Jake has hit that "Why" stage BIG time and asks it all the time!!!!! I drew doodles and added the colorful buttons. Jumbo rick rack and Magic Mesh. Ribbon from Tie One On Ribbon club.







I did some hand stitching on this one. My first attempt! The doodle at the bottom is hand stitched.




2 comments:

Sarah Youde said...

I just love your Why Ask Why layout!

Nikki Cleary said...

these LO's are adorable.

PS you have been tagged..go to my blog and find out what you have to do :) www.nikkicleary.blogspot.com