Monday, December 31, 2007

Year end Show and TELL


Prima ---- I am sooo lovin' the 12x12 Embossed chipboard sheets!!!!
Paper Trunk.... You haven't scrapped until you have used Paper Trunk papers! They are amazing and you'll fall in love too. They are dreamy and romantic!

This photo cracks me up because it is basically all I see of Jordan now when I point the Camera at her. lol The poor life of a scrapbooker's child!
PRIMA -----

If you have not had a chance to use the Embossed 12x12 Chipboard, then RUN don't walk and get some of this. This sheet was super easy! I inked the raised parts and using the CropADile added 3 rings and made this an album cover!

I will never tire of scrapping these beautiful little faces!

1 comment:

April said...

Hey Lisa! Love the No More Pictures one . . . my 13 yo does the SAME thing! ~April